I have 4+ experience and working as software Engineer with Hytech professionals India PVT ltd and also working as Consultant,Trainer,Blogger and Author on Microsoft technologies,Also I have Trained more than 500+ IT professionals.I have knowledge about Asp.net,C#,SQL,Project management,replication,MVC,WebApi,SSRS,PostMan,TFS,SVN,Swagger,WMI,Agile,SignalR,Angularjs,IIS configuration.

My Awards & Achievement

test
You have just read an article that categorized by title Awards & Achievements by title My Awards & Achievement . You can bookmark this page with a URL https://bikeshsrivastava.blogspot.com/2017/04/my-awards-achievement.html. Thank You!
Author: Bikesh Srivastava - Wednesday, 26 April 2017

There are currently no comments for "My Awards & Achievement "

Post a Comment

Life Is Complicated, But Now programmer Can Keep It Simple.